Who We Are
Kenneth Ohashidownload vcard
EducationUniversity of California, Los Angeles, 1993, B.A.
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2003, J.D.
Kenneth possesses a diverse background of litigation experience representing a broad range of clients from large corporations to municipalities and government agencies. Rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell, Kenneth is a passionate advocate for his clients, and possesses a successful track record of prosecuting and defending contentious commercial unfair business practice and intellectual property disputes, financial services litigation, catastrophic tort, and professional liability claims. Kenneth has also served as deputy city prosecutor for various municipalities throughout Los Angeles County. Kenneth has extensive experience managing all phases of litigation, and has also handled appeals to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal and the California Courts of Appeal.
Prior to joining Yu | Mohandesi, Kenneth was with Koenig Jacobsen LLP and K&L Gates. Prior to practicing law, Kenneth earned a Master of Music degree in Performance at the University of Southern California, after receiving his Bachelor of Arts degree in Music at UCLA.
A small sampling of Kenneth’s successful representative matters include:
- The defense of a digital signage company and manufacturer in a federal lawsuit against a communication services provider for breach of contract, resulting in a seven-figure judgment in favor of the client
- The defense of numerous individual and class action consumer claims across multiple jurisdictions alleging violations of federal and state consumer protection statutes, including the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and their state law equivalents
- The representation of an internationally-recognized independent distributor of display technology in a claim for misappropriation of trade secrets against a competitor formed by former employees of the company
- The representation of a global vendor of airline services, successfully obtaining an injunction against another vendor engaging in unfair competition
- The successful defense of numerous professionals, including architects, engineers, and real estate agents and brokers against claims of negligence and breaches of fiduciary duty arising out of professional services rendered for the design, construction, and sale of real property